[BiO BB] Restriction sites frequencies in mouse genome

Daniel Harari hararid at bgu.ac.il
Mon Aug 28 09:02:19 EDT 2006

Genoway,

EMBOSS has a number of restriction enzyme analyses programs:
http://emboss.sourceforge.net/apps/release/4.0/emboss/apps/nucleic_restriction_group.html
Try RESTRICT.

Also the GCG software package (Accelyris) offers some similar capabilities (but is commercial).  I hope that you are aware that genomic sequences between different mouse srtains can sometimes vary considerably.

Good luck.

Daniel