[BiO BB] megablast and blastp index errors

rich rich at thevillas.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 06:28:07 EDT 2006

Ha! Of course, thanks. I just assumed.
As an aside, taking the same input file I wanted to use for megablast
(one file with multiple a number of fasta entries) and running
blastall -p blastp
seems to work in a similar manner as megablast ie taking one entry at a
time and blasting against the db. I didn't realise blastall would take
multiple entries as input

cheers
Rich