[BiO BB] megablast and blastp index errors

Martin Gollery marty.gollery at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:42:45 EDT 2006

No problem.
Yes, you can run multiple entries at a time with the comand line, but with
the newest version it does not run them one at a time, as the old version
did, but all at once. Then it parses out the results later. This means that
it is much faster- ten times faster, in some cases because the database only
has to be loaded once.

Marty