[BiO BB] help

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Jul 13 08:30:46 EDT 2006

They may be right, depending on how you'd answer the following questions:

1. One would assume that you're talking about macromolecule (esp. protein)
structure when you say "2D to 3D conversion".  But, also you say that you're
interested in drug design, which indicates that you're talking about *small*
molecule structure.  Which is it?

2. Does this paper/project/thesis have to be based on novel research that could
be published in a refereed journal?  Or is it just about anything you're
interested in learning?

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600