[BiO BB] looking for a tool for producing intron/exon structures

Weiqun Peng pwill68 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 16:20:13 EDT 2006

I am looking for a software that can produce a graphic
visualization of the gene model (intron/exon
structure) if I tell it the genomic sequence of the
gene and the CDNA. I need the software to be able to
produce a figure that can be used for publications.
Any pointers are appreciated. I searched through the
archive and could not find any hits. Thanks in

Do You Yahoo!?