[BiO BB] looking for a tool for producing intron/exon structures

Jordi Puiggené jordi.puiggene at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:19:26 EDT 2006

As Ryan, I used in my own app the module
Bio::Graphics<http://stein.cshl.org/genome_informatics/BioGraphics/>(by
Lincoln Stein) written in perl. It allows you to create several images
from the 'features' keys defined in an EMBL sequence file format, so if you
have an EMBL file format with 'exon/intron' features, you can generate a
graphic as Ryan has shown.
There are some examples on Bio::Graphics website.

Greets,
Jordi