[BiO BB] Obtaining Genomic Sequence

Thomas Schlitt schlitt at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 04:54:06 EST 2006

Dear Ryan
did you have a look at Ensembl, http://www.ensembl.org?
You can export genomic data in many different formats, you can start your
search for example with a BLAST search - the ensembl blast pages allows
you to enter an accession number ...

If your genome isnt in Ensembl, have a look at www.biomart.org, this page
provides links to many databases that implemented biomart to access their
data - EBI GeneReviews offers a browser for a number of additional
genomes that are not covered by ensembl.

Good luck!
Thomas