[BiO BB] Ramachandran plot.

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 30 13:14:55 EST 2006

This is not misclassification: helices and strands have >>repeating<<
residues with certain (phi,psi) values. The Ramachandran plot shows
you a value for >>single<< residues. To classify a structural segment
as belonging to a certain type you need more information than
individual (phi,psi) values.

HTH,
Boris