[BiO BB] AIIM special issue for CIBB 2007

Giorgio Valentini valenti at dsi.unimi.it
Tue Nov 28 04:58:45 EST 2006

Dear colleague,
	We are pleased to announce that the authors of the best papers accepted at CIBB 2007
will be invited to submit an extended version to a special issue of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine <http://elsevier-international.com/journals/aiim/> on
"Computational Intelligence methods for Bioinformatics and Biostatistics".
We recall that CIBB 2007, the Fourth International Meeting on Computational Intelligence Methods for Bioinformatics
and Biostatistics  (http://cibb07.dsi.unimi.it) will be held in the
wonderful location of Portofino Vetta (near Genova, Italy) from 7 to 10 July 2007.

CIBB 2007 is jointly organized by
- INNS, International Neural Network Society, SIG Bioinformatics
- BITS, Bioinformatics ITalian Society
- SIREN, Italian Society of Neural Networks
- DSI, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Informazione, Unversità degli Studi di Milano.
- DMI, Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica, Università di Salerno
and in connection with  WILF 2007 (http://wilf2007.disi.unige.it).

We are looking forward to meet you in Portofino!

					Roberto Tagliaferri and Giorgio Valentini

CIBB 2007
Meeting e-mail: infocibb07 at dsi.unimi.it
Meeting website: http://cibb07.dsi.unimi.it

Giorgio Valentini
D.S.I. - Universita' degli Studi di Milano - Italia
Phone: +39 (02) 503.16225
e-mail: valentini at dsi.unimi.it
http://homes.dsi.unimi.it/~valenti