[BiO BB] Issue about Spam

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Nov 28 17:12:25 EST 2006

(Yes, we know this is being posted to the whole list ;-) )

Spambots are a lot more sophisticated than they used to be.  Even attempts to disguise addresses by using (usernospam at domainnospam dot comnospam) can be foiled by the use of RegEx matches.  But, fret not, BiO is starting to incorporate CAPTCHAs and other ways to hide email addresses.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600