[BiO BB] Web-based BLAST Services (addendum)

Kravitz, Saul skravitz at jcvi.org
Tue Dec 4 14:50:34 EST 2007

Oops...got the URL for our project wrong...  should be
http://camera.calit2.net.
We welcome registrations from the bioinformatics.org community.

Also, I inquired of NCBI regarding their capabilities and got the
following response from Wayne Matten at the NCBI Service Desk:

	This is impossible to say due to the variability in queries,
databases and the output generated. Our only set limit is on cpu time
(about 1 hour cumulative, over several machines). In other words, you
can only determine the practical limits of your searches by testing
them.

-Saul