[BiO BB] blast graphical result & gapped alignment

Sowmiya Raj sowmiya_raj at rediffmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:08:04 EST 2007

hi all,
I am developing a webserver using the standalone BLAST program. I am getting the results. I want to include the graphical results in the text result page(html). How do i go about it? Should i use any GD modules from PERL? And also, i am able to get only the ungapped results, but not the gapped results. though i have included the command  -g T -G 13 -E 3. Please let me know how to do gapped alignment.

regards
somya.