[BiO BB] Phylogenetic Distance calculation

Shameer Khadar skhadar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 00:56:28 EST 2007

Srijith,
Can you tell me how you created your Phylogram ?
Is it using the standard Phylogeny protocol MSA -> SEQBOOT (Value) ->
ProtDist -> Neighbor - Consensus -> Phylogram / Dendrogram ? If that was the
case, you will get a picture of evolution based on bootstrap support , but
not in terms of year.

PS: I am sorry that your question is not clear to me (may be I didnt get
what you are looking for :| ).

Cheers,
Shameer
NCBS - TIFR