[BiO BB] Protein Datatypes for function prediction

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:06:44 EDT 2007

Shameless plug: read my review:

*Friedberg I.* *Automated Function Prediction: the Genomic Challenge*
*Briefings
in Bioinformatics* (2006) *7*(3):225-242

There is a "tunnel through" link on my page to BiB:

http://iddo-friedberg.org/papers.html

The second link after the citation takes you to the paper, in case your
institute does not subscribe.

best,

Iddo