[BiO BB] Boxshaded file to continuously print?

Diane Marie Hager Diane.Hager at Colorado.EDU
Wed Jun 6 15:29:03 EDT 2007

Hello. I would like to know if there is an interface (or third party
developed product) written that allows Boxshade to produce a continuous
alignment, not segmented into 256 characters or some other page
limitation. Some of our protein alignments are 18 feet long when printed
on a roll of paper. I have been pasting the Boxshade results into Cored
Draw and aligning them as one continuous result. This process allows for
too much error on my part so I am looking for an alternative that would
eliminate this step.

If you know of any one who has already tackled this issue or have any
advice for me, I would certainly appreciate the information.

Thank you,

Diane Hager

McHenry Lab

University of Colorado