[BiO BB] In need of guidance

Twaha Daudi tdmlwilo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 05:51:21 EDT 2007

Dear all,
  Iam new here and interested to know  bioinformaics.My plan after knowing it is to set up small  bioinformatics centre in  my current employer (medical research institution- africa)using open source software if it is possible.My background is in Electronics and Communication(BSc) and  graduate of MSc in Computer Systems Engineering(2007).The problem I'm facing now is where to start and which area to start with?. or should I take a Master program in bioinformatics?.I will appliciate for your help
  Thanking in advance.
  /T