[BiO BB] How to make a network graphic using my genes in pathways?

eddie kok eddiekok at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 01:54:00 EDT 2008

Dear Jinyan,
         You may want to try this website:
  Best regards,

Jinyan Huang <hiekeen at gmail.com> wrote:
  I have 20 pathways. My interesting genes are in these pathways. There
are some genes overlaps in these pathways. How can I make a graphic
network using these genes? It means connecting these pathways through
these overlap genes. What kind of software can I use?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Jinyan Huang (ekeen)
School of Life Sciences and Technology, 1302 Room
Tongji University
Siping Road 1239, Shanghai 200092
P.R. China
Tel :0086-21-65981041