[BiO BB] How to make a network graphic using my genes in pathways?

eddie kok eddiekok at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 01:54:00 EDT 2008

Dear Jinyan,
         You may want to try this website:

  http://www.genome.jp/kegg/tool/search_pathway.html

        Thanks.

  Best regards,
  eddie

Jinyan Huang <hiekeen at gmail.com> wrote:
  I have 20 pathways. My interesting genes are in these pathways. There
are some genes overlaps in these pathways. How can I make a graphic
network using these genes? It means connecting these pathways through
these overlap genes. What kind of software can I use?

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Best regards,
Jinyan Huang (ekeen)