[BiO BB] Bioinformatica Indica 08

Dr. Achuthsankar S. Nair sankar.achuth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 02:39:00 EST 2008

*Dear fellow academic,*
First of all, I apologize for any cross-postings.
May I invite you to the inaugural ceremony of Bioinformatica Indica 08,  An
international Symposium on Computational Biology,  Bioinformatics and
Synthetic Biology.
This is being organised under the auspices of the DBT Sponsored
Bioinformatics Facility at the Centre for Bioinformatics, University of
Kerala in collaboration with Sooryakiran Bioinformatics Pvt Ltd.

Dr T Madhan Mohan, Advisor, DBT, Govt of India will inaugurate the event at
11AM on *17.1.2008* at the Centre for Bioinformatics, University of Kerala,
and Key-note address will be delivered by Dr Todd Taylor, Riken Research
Institute, Tokyo. On 18.1.2008,  Dr Krishna Kant, Director, MIT, Govt of
India will release the proceedings.

I request your presence, support and good wishes for the event. Please find
attached the schedule.
Regards
--
Dr Achuthsankar S Nair (Organising Secretary, Bioinformatica India 08)
Hon. Director, Centre for Bioinformatics