[BiO BB] Perl & R courses for the first quarter of 2008
jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Jan 15 16:20:48 EST 2008
Our latest course offerings are outlined below. They are being offered from January 21 through February 15.
Perl for Biologists, Level 1; Jan 21-25 (http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/CS101A_Perl_for_Biologists,_Level_1)
R for Biologists, Level 1; Jan 28-Feb 1 (http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/CS101B_R_for_Biologists,_Level_1)
Perl for Biologists, Level 2; Feb 4-8 (http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/CS102A_Perl_for_Biologists,_Level_2)
R for Biologists, Level 2; Feb 11-15 (http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/CS102B_R_for_Biologists,_Level_2)
These online courses offer several advantages to scientists over books and self-paced learning:
- In-depth courses with innovative, easy-to-understand materials (slides, scripts and datasets)
- Live instruction is done online via streaming multimedia with shorter, distributed sessions and plenty of time for assignments.
- Opportunities to ask questions and seek clarification
- Recorded videos of lectures and materials, which are available indefinitely for attendees
- Discussion forums for students and instructors to share expertise and information
Discounts are available for those in non-profit organizations and those who are unemployed. Please check the description pages for details.
Thank you, and please forward this information to others who may find this useful.
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone: +1 508 890 8600
More information about the BBB