[BiO BB] about detection calls and signal values..

Surya Gaya suryabioinfo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 06:44:45 EDT 2008

hi ,
i used dChip recently and got the results in which i have the probe
sets. i want to know the gene names of those probe sets. can somebody
please tell me where can i get them and how? thanks in advance.

and i also want to know about the detection calls and signal values..what are they? how are they attained? what do they signify and how? how are they supposed to be interpreted? please suggest any links aswell that could be of useful information to me.
thank you so much group...
surya.