[BiO BB] about detection calls and signal values..

内田 靖哉 s_uchida21 at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Jul 27 09:36:09 EDT 2008

Hi Surya:

About your questions, it is better to read
information at Bioconductor.org.
http://www.bioconductor.org/  You will find answers
to most of your questions.

Instead of dChip, I highly recommend using RMA
through Affy and moderate t-statistics through limma;
both algorithms are implemented in R.

Shizuka