[BiO BB] Bioinformatics and Intellectual Property Rights

Tarun Bansal libra_tarun895 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 02:49:36 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if Bioinformatics professionals really care about securing the IP rights for their inventions?

With this assumptions in mind, my company 'Sagacious Research' was planning to develop certain modules on importance of IPR (specially patents) for Bioinfo professional (highlighting exceptions).

Please feel free to contribute any information to the modules and indicate what would you like to see in these modules.Also, if you are already aware of certain similar modules do let me know.

Further, in case you want any economical patent research done (including patent preparation, searching, etc), you can feel free to contact me at this email ID. I have an extensive experience of patent research in Bioinformatics domain and have helped many bioinfo professionals in realizing the true potential of their research.

Best regards,
Tarun
Director, Product Development
Sagacious Research