[BiO BB] Program for superposition of 3D point sets

Tolga Can tcan at ceng.metu.edu.tr
Thu May 14 17:34:02 EDT 2009

Dear Kalidas,

I have a program written in Java that superposes a pair of point sets
in 3D. It is an implementation of Umeyama's algorithm. It can easily
be converted to C, however it computes the singular value
decomposition of a three by three matrix using an external library
(Jama). But I'm sure you can find SVD implementations in C and
integrate into your code.

The zip bundle at the url below includes the Jama library. Just write
"java superimpose" to run the program.

http://www.ceng.metu.edu.tr/~tcan/misc/superimpose.zip

Hope this helps.

Tolga Can