[BiO BB] what is the best software/algorithm for miRNA target prediction ?

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 04:10:49 EST 2010

Hi Ilgar,

You could try looking on SEQwiki, a wiki database of software tools
for next generation sequencing.

http://seqanswers.com/wiki/SEQanswers

For anyone who is interested, I'm trying to syndicate the data in
SEQwiki onto the Bioinformatics.Org wiki, but for some reason it isn't
working. However, a working example of this kind of syndication is
available here:

http://projects.csail.mit.edu/wibit/wiki/index.php?title=Biotech_Software

HTH,
Dan.