[BiO BB] GBrowse.org project

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:20:25 EST 2010

Yeah, SMW can be tricky at first! There are several good resources
(listed below).

Please do sign me up to GBrowse.Org (as user 'Dan Bolser')... or
better yet, can you do openID sign-ins?

SMW resources:

* The official site:
http://semantic-mediawiki.org

* The community site:
http://smw.referata.com

* The user mailing list:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=semediawiki-user

* The IRC chat room:
irc://irc.freenode.net/#semantic-mediawiki

Which reminds me, there are always people ready to talk bioinformatics
in the Bioinformatics chat room :-)

irc://irc.freenode.net/#bioinformatics

If you don't want to install a chat client, try
http://java.freenode.net/

Cheers,
Dan.