[BiO BB] proteins related to a particular disease/condition

Seema Trivedi svtrived at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:25:26 EST 2010

Yes, John G. Hoey is correct in giving the information. I would like to add that the NCBI protein pulldown and search term hypoxia will take you the page that will give you the list of proteins/genes. Then you can trim the information through the advance search or limits tab if you want it to be genome specific or whatever choises that are available.

S Trivedi