[BiO BB] 7th ISCB Student Council Symposium 2011

DNAMiners ISCBSC RSG Portugal rsg-portugal at dnaminers.net
Mon Apr 4 09:36:34 EDT 2011

7th ISCB Student Council Symposium 2011

Submit your abstract today to participate in the 7th Symposium of the
International Society for Computational Biology Student Council on July 15th
2011 in Vienna!

The Student Council Symposium aims at bringing together young computational
biologists from all research areas and regions of the world. As the central
part of our symposium, 12 student presentations will be selected from the
submitted abstracts. This is your chance to present your work! We accept
abstracts covering both scientific studies as well as novel tools and
applications in the field of computational biology and bioinformatics.
Accepted abstracts will be published in Bioinformatics journal.

Travel Fellowships are available (see below) and awards will be given to
best poster and presentation.

Submission website: http://symposium.iscbsc.org/content/submissions
Travel Fellowship information:
http://symposium.iscbsc.org/content/tfsubmission
General information: http://symposium.iscbsc.org/

Important dates
January 31: Abstract and Travel Fellowship submission opens
February 15: Travel Fellowships submission opens
April 29: Abstract submission closes
May 6: Travel Fellowships submission closes
May 23: Travel Fellowship winners and Abstract acceptance notification

We look forward to receiving your abstract,

Lorena Pantano
Chair, 7th ISCB Student Council Symposium 2011
Pedro Lopes
Co-Chair, 7th ISCB Student Council Symposium 2011