[BiO BB] Fwd: [nextgenbug] Fwd: 2 post-doc positions in NGS Bioinformatics in Valencia, Spain

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:30:18 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Blaxter <mark.blaxter at ed.ac.uk>
Date: 6 April 2011 11:28
Subject: [nextgenbug] Fwd: 2 post-doc positions in NGS Bioinformatics in
Valencia, Spain
To: ngbug <nextgenbug at lists.ed.ac.uk>

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Ana Conesa <vickycoce at gmail.com>
*Date: *5 April 2011 16:04:23 GMT+01:00
*To: *aconesa at ochoa.fib.es
*Subject: **2 post-doc positions in NGS Bioinformatics in Valencia, Spain*

*Dear Friends*
*

Please, find attached announcement for 2 post doctoral positions at my lab.
I would really appreciate it if you can  send this to any person you know
might be interested or hang
somewhere visible at your Institution.

Thanks and warm greetings

Ana

--
Ana Conesa, PhD.
Head Genomics of Gene Expression Lab

aconesa at cipf.es
bioinfo.cipf.es/aconesa
www.blast2go.org

*

*
*

*
*

*
*

*[image: GGE.png]***

* *

*2 post-doc positions (12 and 18 months) at the Bioinformatics and Genomics
Department of the Príncipe Felipe Research Center, Valencia, Spain*

We are seeking for motivated and qualified researchers in the area of
Bioinformatics. The candidates must hold a PhD degree and have experience in
the analysis of genomics data. Applicants should have a doctor degree in
Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Computer Sciences or related disciplines with
a bioinformatics orientation. *Programming skills* and *fluent English* are
required. Knowledge and experience in *Next Generation Sequencing* data
analysis is highly recommendable.

Researchers will address different biological questions related to
pathogenicity mechanisms and genome regulation through transcriptome
analysis using high-throughout sequencing approaches. We offer incorporation
into a multidisciplinary, cooperative and dynamic team of above 30
scientists within an internationally oriented research institute. Applicants
can learn more about our group at:

*Genomics of Gene Expression Lab *http://bioinfo.cipf.es/aconesa

*Bioinformatics and Genomics Department* http://bioinfo.cipf.es

*Centro de Investigaciones Príncipe Felipe* http://www.cipf.es

For further questions and applications (before April 16th), contact *Ana
Conesa (**aconesa at cipf.es* <aconesa at cipf.es>*) *

*[image: GGE.png]***

*
*

*
*

*
*

*
*

**

**

* *

Mark Blaxter
mark.blaxter at ed.ac.uk

~ may all beings be happy ~

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.