[BiO BB] Call for Abstracts: NetBio SIG at ISMB 2012: DUE APRIL 16TH

Alexander Pico apico at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Sun Apr 1 22:26:12 EDT 2012

Network Biology SIG at ISMB 2012 in Long Beach, CA, July 13th
The Network Biology SIG will focus on two major areas: (1) the development
of network-related tools and resources, and (2) the application of network
analysis and visualization in the study of biology, synthetic biology and
medicine. The meeting will provide a unique interface between tool
developers and users in the field of network biology. Through these
complementary lenses, the SIG will bring into focus the current state of the
field, its future promise and how to get there.

http://nrnb.org/netbiosig

Call for Abstracts
We invite abstracts for talks and posters We are seeking a diversity of
submissions to represent the breadth and depth of the Network Biology field.
Find guidelines at http://nrnb.org/netbiosig

Keynote Speakers
* Chris Evelo - Head of Department of Bioinformatics, BiGCaT at Maastricht
University, NL
* Hiroaki Kitano - Director of Systems Biology Institute in Tokyo
* Chris Sander - Chair of Computational Biology at Sloan-Kettering Institute
* Josh Stuart - Assoc. Professor of Biomedical Engineering at UC Santa Cruz

Important Dates
April 16: Abstract submission deadline
May 21: Notification of accepted abstracts
June 1: Early registration deadline
July 13: NetBio SIG 2012
July 15-17: ISMB 2012

See you there!
NetBio SIG Organizing Committee

Alexander Pico (apico at gladstone.ucsf.edu), Scooter Morris, Allan Kuchinsky,
Gary Bader, Mario Albrecht, Ian Donaldson, Natasa Przulj, Esti Yeger-Lotem