[Bioclusters] anyone considering the OReilly bioinformatics conference?

J.W. Bizzaro jeff@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:49:30 -0500

Bioinformatics.Org itself will be holding its annual meeting at the O'Reilly
conference, one day that week.

Chris, please go ahead an plan for a bioclusters BoF.  I'm willing to help
out.

Cheers.
Jeff

--