[Bioclusters] anyone considering the OReilly bioinformatics conference?

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:59:31 -0500

Done.

Glen Otero (he is teaching the cluster building tutorial) and I will
nominally host/moderate the gathering assuming ORA accepts our proposal.
Jeff, Glen and I all have various other committments in the evening so
it will be interesting trying to find a timeslot that fits for everyone.
I'll post more info when I know it.

-Chris