[Bioclusters] About the parallel Blast on PVM

Mario Belluardo bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:10:19 +0200

Dear Ognen,
I'm trying to obtain the best from our hardware possibility to give a
Blast server to biology scientist. Seem that we could have 32-CPU's
cluster.
I'm intereseted in using or testing special code for this use, anyway
I'm also interested in documentation of modifying NCBI code.

Thanks