[Bioclusters] Investigation of Bioinformatics Scene

Thomas Kron bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:59:19 +0100

Dear list members,

we are planning a sociological investigation of the development of
bioinformatics as a new scientific sub-field (funded by the German
Research Foundation, No.: Schi 553/1-2). We would like you to help us by
naming the international 10 central persons of the present
bioinformatics scene (the most important person is No. 1; the next
important person is No. 2 and so on). Please give us the full name and,
if possible, the institutional affiliation.

Please send your list to: thomas.kron@fernuni-hagen.de

Of course we use your list anonymously! After investigation the lists
will be abolished.

Many thanks for your help!

Yours sincerely

Prof Dr. Uwe Schimank
University of Hagen
Sociology II / Acting and Structures
Universitaetsstr. 21
58084 Hagen

tel;cell:01 73/ 89 46 86 2
tel;home:02 33 2 / 82 86 1
tel;work:02 33 1 / 987 - 2987
org:FernUniversitšt Hagen: Soziologie II / Handeln und Strukturen;DFG Projekt "Untersuchungen zur Dynamik sozialer Systeme anhand der Simulation komplexer, adaptiver Agenten"
adr;quoted-printable:;;Fleyer Str. 204=0D=0A58084 Hagen=0D=0Ahttp://www.fernuni-hagen.de/SOZ/SOZ2/Kron=0D=0A;;;;
fn:Dr. Thomas Kron