[Bioclusters] Apple/Genentech BLAST

Chris Dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:59:19 -0400

No timeframe yet but Bill Van Etten (the person who got NCBI blast
running on MacOS x, not the person who did the altivec enhancement
stuff), Michael Athanas and I expect to get a chance to get seriously
hands-on with a number of Apple xserver machines in the near future.

I'll make it a point to run both the benchmark that Ivo requested and
the clustalw code as soon as possible.

-Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag@sonsorol.org>
Independent life science IT & research computing consulting