[Bioclusters] Beowulf cluster

bioinfo Gu bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:44:15 -0800 (PST)

--0-1816013924-1037983455=:31908

Hi,

I want to build up a beowulf cluster with two hetergenous machines, but which will install the same linux. Do I have to use homogenous machine to build up beowulf cluster? if not, where I can find the instructions to build beowulf cluster with hetergenous machine? I bet there are many people have build cluster.

Also, what kind of cluster often built up in Bioinformatics field, where I can find detail docs for these clusters?

Thank you very much,

Grace