[Bioclusters] new presentation online: "architecting, building & managing production bioclusters"

Chris Dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 10:56:49 -0800

FYI

People found the 2002 talk of interest so I'll pass along the URLs for
the updated 2003 talk. I gave this talk on Tuesday in San Diego at the
O'Reilly Bioinformatics Technology Conference.

150 powerpoint slides in 90 minutes. whew.

It's basically the same core/'best practices' slides from my 2002 talk
with lots more case studies, pictures and other misc. content.

Caution: may bore some of you to tears :)

PDF is online at: http://bioteam.net/dag/Building-Bioclusters-Talk-2003.pdf

HTML version is at:
http://bioteam.net/dag/2003-ORA-Clustering-Talk/

Feedback appreciated