[Bioclusters] High Availability Clustering

Ron Chen bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

Are you talking about Scalable PBS?

One important feature that is still missing is the
"shadow master", it is simple to implement, but AFAIK,
PBS, OpenPBS, and ScalablePBS do not have it.

NOT that I wanted to suggest GridEngine everytime, but
if PBS is still missing this feature, I don't think I
would use PBS in any production cluster!

(for those on the PBS mailing list, you would know
what I am talking about)

 -Ron