[Bioclusters] mpi library problem - more info

andy law (RI) bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:25:14 +0100

All,

apologies - more info for my previous posting...

systems are x86.

mpich and pgapack were compiled using gcc 2.96. The fortran test code for pgapack was compiled with g77 (0.5.26).

The problem code is Fortran 90 and is being compiled with the Intel compiler (version 7.1).

The linker is GNU ld 2.11.90.0.8

Later,

Andy

Dr. Andy Law
Head of Bioinformatics - Roslin Institute

Unfortunately, legal niceties require me to add the following to this message...

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the Institute.