[Bioclusters] mpi library problem

landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:41:14 -0500

Err... I forgot to indicate that it is likely to be at minimum a command line
option problem, to specify the appropriate gcc enabling linkage.  There are
other mitigating factors I indicated in the previous message.  You will likely
prefer to compile everything using the ifc and icc compilers rather than
trying to mix gcc, g77, ifc.

Joe

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:04:34 +0100, andy law (RI) wrote