blade servers (was Re: [Bioclusters] Any experiences with these guys? reeks)

Ognen Duzlevski bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:29:13 +0000 (UTC)

Could someone educate me on the importance of turning off hyperthreading?
I guess I've been sleeping in the past several months...

Thanks,
Ognen