[Bioclusters] how are the Redhat product changes affecting existing and future plans?

Philip MacMenamin bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:34:43 -0500

Just out of interest why 'too bad'?

Do you mean this with regard to having to use those vendors *in particular*?
I am a RH user, and am not really that familiar with SuSe or Debian, but they
always seemed pretty reasonable options to me... (?) (as did Gentoo...) I'd
be curious to hear about horror stories you have had with those guys. Because
honestly, I have found RH to be a bit flakey sometimes, although pretty
rarely admitidly.

Or did you mean 'too bad' with regard to the fact that RH has decided to do
this in general?

On Tuesday 04 November 2003 11:13 am, you wrote:
> For many of us, we may precisely be driven towards SUSE and Debian.
> too bad.

Philip