[Bioclusters] Local copy of NCBI

Nox bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:16:38 -0400

We are using in-house perl scripts, in crontab, that
uses wget to pull updates from the DB.
Perl is great for parsing, so thats what my developers are using.

Unfortunatly I cant copy the script in here,
but I can tell you it relies on the wget heavily,
and  perl provides the transition  to populate our DB

Hope that helps

Nox
GenMicro Systems