[Bioclusters] SGE on Mac OS X

Chris Iacovella bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:07:34 -0400

My specific goal is to have a headnode that I can submit jobs to, and=20
have the headnode send out the jobs to the available nodes in the=20
cluster.

The request for a tutorial would be regarding the proper installation=20
procedure for setting up a simple cluster for mac os x (between=20
machines that all have static IPs, all hooked into the same switch). =20
Following the standard install to the best of my ability, has not led=20
to a properly functioning cluster.

Chris