[Bioclusters] SGE on Mac OS X

Rayson Ho bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

There isn't much special for the SGE installation on OSX.

WHat we need is the problems you are encountering, just saying that
"... has not led to a properly functioning cluster." won't help... (I
hope you understand that).

What do qstat, and qhost give you?
Are you able to submit a job?
Are u able to start the daemons?