[Bioclusters] SGE on Mac OS X

Chris Iacovella bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:42:57 -0400

No, see the question is with regards to the installation process.  I=20
have it successfully installed on one machine, and it works fine.  (I=20
can submit jobs through qsub and they run on the one machine).

The instructions are not clear to me as to how to properly install=20
gridengine on other execution hosts, and have those nodes communicate=20
with the headnode.

That is why I asked for a simple tutorial explaining the installation=20
procedure specifically for macos X.  Although it may be completely=20
obvious to others out there, it is not to me, which is why I posed the=20=

question regarding a simple installation procedure for setting up a=20
cluster with mac os x, with one main headnode, and several additional=20
nodes to execute on.

There is no specific question beyond, how to I install it on several=20
machine, and have it function as I have described.

Is that more clear?

Thanks

Chris