[Bioclusters] sorry -- I took the G5 xserve pics down since they may not be production versions

Chris Dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:54:09 -0500

Totally my fault. Apologies for posting pics and then yanking them a few
minutes later.

There was some confusion about what sort of G5 Xserve's we have -- it
turns out that we may not actually have recieved the official shipping
versions of the xserve g5's.

We like Apple. In the interest of accuracy I don't want to put up
pictures of non-production seed hardware. I'll put up photos and a new
gallery once we get the official hardware inhouse.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag@sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting