[Bioclusters] Large numbers of files (again...?)

Joe Landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:11:05 -0500

Hi Dan:

  If it is a chore to have them switch, then the hashing function is a
much better choice.  I am not so sure about trusting real data to
Reiser, I have been (badly) burned by it in the past.

  Joe