[Bioclusters] Bioinformatics Benchmark System version 3 release candidate 1 ready

Joe Landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:42:02 -0400

Doug Shubert wrote:

> Hello Joe,
> Getting a Module error.
>
> [root@opteron bbsv3rc1]# bbsrun --help
> Can't locate Object/MultiType.pm in .......
>
> Was this Module compiled with bbs3?

Hi Doug:

  Updated tarball fixed this.  This module is a dependancy of
XML::Smart, and was not caught on my initial pass.  New tarball has it.

Joe