[Bioclusters] Any issues porting applications to OS X?

Lorraine Freeman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:09:39 -0500

Has anyone benchmarked BLAST on Altix? It seems that it might be easier to
administer and run bioinformatics applications on a single big machine. I
don't know how the Altix compares in terms of cost.

       Lorraine Freeman
       lfreeman@altair.com
       (408) 761-1279