[Bioclusters] Bioclusters workshop this year

Borries Demeler bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:10:19 -0500 (CDT)

I would attend via AccessGrid, but probably not be able to travel to
a remote conference site. We have a venue server and I would offer
to host it on our server if that would help.

---
Borries Demeler
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Dept. of Biochemistry, MC 7760
7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78229-3901
Voice: 210-567-6592, Fax: 210-567-1136, Email: demeler@biochem.uthscsa.edu